Sunday, June 5, 2016

The one with " observation "

                     I was told many times that our book’s perception is changing with the times. I belived, but I had no idea how much it’s true. Lastly I reread two books which I have already known. And after all, I was very surprised how many things I noticed now, which I overlooked in the past. My book’s perception was different. I liked these books, but from utterly other reasons than now.  And it’s no matter of memory. I just notice new things, my attention was attracted to something else than before. So I’ve concluded that maybe books which seemed to me boring or difficult before, wouldn’t be so bad now?  I am not telling that it is a time for me to read Ulysses( I heard a lot of stories about how difficult that book is to read ) but maybe for some other titles that I gave up ?

No comments:

Post a Comment