Saturday, May 21, 2016

"The one with the competition "


                    I have to admire that I like read the other blogs. I think that is a great way to learn something new. So, I read occasionally blogs of my classmates, which couple of them are realy good and interesting . Nevertheless today I want to share with you something else. I want to show you some blogs about living in Poland which are written by the foreigners. I like to know what people from the other countries think about Poland. It is very interesting for me to know something from the differents point of views. The best thing in their blogs is that they show me something which I considered as a normal thing like an oddity. It is very confusing, suprising and funny when I have to agree with them and say yeah it is actually a little weird. So they show me well-known stuff in a quite new way.


               The first blog, is written by an American from Florida who is a teacher. She writes about differences beetwen Poland and America. She writes about everything e.g. the weather, education , traditions, people, languages, travelling.

http://polonization.pl/

Next in line is brazilian's blog. This is really interesting because Brazil is so far and brazil people seem to be so different than us. He writes about history, daily life, stereotypes, interesting places and more. Generally, all these blogs have a lot in common.

https://becomingapole.wordpress.com/

Next blog is written by another american woman. She knows a lot of about our country and history. She writes about the policy, life in Poland, traditions. She is funny and intelligent in my opinion.

http://kielbasastories.blogspot.com/

Ok so, these are three blogs which I wanted to show you, I know a little more but in the end they are my competition isn't :) ?

No comments:

Post a Comment