Saturday, May 21, 2016

The one with "The photos"

             

                I was thinking about my next post for a long time, I had no idea what I can write here and then I came up with an idea, why I have to write something? Why I can't just show you something ? Watching the photos is also quite interesting, isn't? So I picked some photographies which are kind of famous photos and propably you would know some of them, but I hope I will show you something new. Most of them is rather positive and funny so I hope you will enjoy it.

    

      Bruce Lee dancing Cha-cha-cha-

Diane Keaton and Al Pacino fooling around on the set of The Godfather

Ernest Hemingway at a Havana bar (date unknown)

A newly liberated French citizen happily lights Winston Churchill’s cigar (1944)

Star Wars set at lunchtime

Eyes of hate: a photo of Goebbels after finding out his photographer is Jewish(My favorite one)
Samuel Reshevsky, age 8, defeating several chess masters at once in France (1920)

Disneyland Employee Cafeteria in 1961

                                       Young Jim Carrey



No comments:

Post a Comment