Saturday, November 14, 2015

The one with "favorite band"


         Today I want to write something about a band which is my favorite. They called B.O.K and they from Bydgoszcz. The name is an acronym from the first three letters of artists: Bisz,Oer,Kay.Personally my favorite is Bisz, for my he is the best. Band make a  rap music but their music is very eclectic. I think that describing their as the only rap band is not fair. So, ad rem why I like B.O.K? Because they are so erudites.

      Are you wanna hear something about Greek Myths? Here you are. Something about buddhism? here you are. About antiquity, books,God, vegetarianism, religion,philosophy, problems our world,art? Here you are. They mentioned a lot of subjects, for example a problem of starvation in the world. I know that there are a lot of stereotypes about rap music but maybe it is a time to handle with that. I will add two songs, the first is inspired by famous words Woody Allen "If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans"
where Bisz raps from the point of view God. In this song also are mentioned The seven wonders of the ancient world. And the second one is about humanity and a problem where-we-are-going-to?.
I reccomend listen to the words not only music. Enjoy =)


    
    


3 comments:

  1. You must be a fan of "Friends", am I right? :) If not, then your post titles must be just a coincidence. I like the idea anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that's right =) I'm fan of "Friends"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you have your favourite Christmas episode, then? BTW, time to write another post, Mariusz :)

      Delete