Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Epic Rap Battles Channel =)

  Today, I would like to share with you something very interesting . This is my favourite channel Erb, which you can find  on youtube. I know, that this channel is very popular and maybe some of you know it.


       ERB stands for Epic Rap Battles, channel presents rap beef beetwen famous historical figures,pop cultur
figures, the celebrities,the politicians,the writers, the characters from comics etc. We can find there duels like Shaka Zulu vs Julius Ceasar, Terminator vs Robocop, Steven Spielberg ,George Washington vs William Wallace for example.The premise of the channel is to tie  together  all aspects of history, entertainment and music.

       Currently Epic Rap Battles is a very lucrative channel. The founders Lloyd Ahlquist and Peter Shukoff succeeded, they have a lot of visits on youtube, their  company is very popular and well known in the world. I don't want to write anymore, just watch it and tell me what you think about it. Enjoy =) It was the first video which I have seen.
      

No comments:

Post a Comment