Sunday, January 17, 2016

"The one with the cinema "

I think the year 2016 will be very good for the cinema. There are some movies that I’m really looking forward to see it. Here is a list.

The Hateful Eight – New Tarantino's movie, I saw it and unfortunately I can't say too much good words on it.

The revenant – New movie with Leonardo Di Caprio, I've heard that this movie is very interesting and plot is much more complicated than The hateful eight.

Suicide Squad – Will Smith as a deadshot and Jared Leto as a Joker. I like almost all movies with Will Smith so I'm looking forward to see it definitely. .

Warcraft – I think that it will be a hit. I know a game and it has a lot of fans so I'm sure that this movie will be very profitable. Have you seen a trailer? No? So look at it, this movie can be “second LOTR”

X-Men: Apocalypse - Something for Marvell fans, I like almost all adaptations of marvell comics so I'm expecting very good entertainment in hollywood style.
                                                        The Hateful Eight


The renevant

Warcraft

No comments:

Post a Comment